- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
7000 Series Digital
Features and Benefits
The high quality, stylish 7000 Series Digital Deskphones offers the right fit for small business feature requirements and affordability without compromising best-in-class performance.
The Richest Feature Set
The 7000 Series Digital Deskphones meet today's need to combine advanced functionality with ease of use. It provides caller ID, conferencing, managing two calls simultaneously, voicemail, abbreviated dialing capability, and much more.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The audio quality of the 7000 Series Digital Deskphones is exceptional, delivering crystal clear signals to minimize noise or interference. For enhanced security, the T7406E even uses a new 64-bit encryption key.
- 7000 Digital Deskphone An entry-level digital telephone with no display that is ideally suited for basic office scenarios. It is available in EMEA, CALA, and Asia.
- 7100 Digital Deskphone A single-line telephone designed specifically for public areas such as lobbies, cafeterias, hallways, break rooms or other locations where phone use is occasional.
- 7208 Digital Deskphone An enhanced, multi-line telephone with an integrated LCD display that is perfect for office professionals and technical specialists.
- 7316E Digital Deskphone A full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone favored by supervisors, managers, and executives requiring advanced system features.
- 7406E Digital Mobile Handset A full-featured, multi-line cordless digital telephone with a range of up to 1000 feet from the base station. Each site can support one to eight people. It is available in NA and most parts of CALA (excluding Trinidad and Jamaica).
- Door Phone A wall-mounted telephone equipped with a call button that enables office personnel to talk directly with visitors before they enter the business or a restricted area.