- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
The Avaya 4000 Series DECT Handsets provide mobility throughout the workplace, allowing employees to stay connected via the wireless network as they move through a building or campus. They work with the Avaya Communication Server 1000, and are available in two varieties: traditional DECT and SIP DECT. In traditional DECT the base stations connect over TDM to cards in the Communication Server. In SIP DECT the DECT access points connect to a LAN and interface with the Communication Server using SIP.
Features and Benefits
These handsets are free to use internally over your company’s wireless network—there are no line-rental or air-time charges. External calls are charged at the same rate as normal wired phones. Improved employee accessibility means more calls can be answered directly, with fewer returned calls necessary.
By keeping mobile employees available from anywhere in the building or on the campus, companies can make decisions faster and more easily.
This range of phones has models to work in a variety of environments and industries.
- 4027 This midrange, easy-to-use wireless handset is ideal for on-site employees who are highly mobile. Lightweight, pocket-sized and cost-effective, it features a new design akin to a cellular phone, with a similar shape, a color screen, and the ability to use the same accessories.
- 4070 A top-of-the-range handset with an SOS emergency key, the 4070 is designed for on-site employees who are highly mobile. Lightweight, pocket-sized and cost-effective, it has a cell phone-like design, with a similar shape, a color screen, and the ability to use the same accessories.
- 4075 Designed for use in healthcare, manufacturing, warehousing, and similar environments, this easy-to-use rugged wireless handset offers a man-down alarm function as well as a single-press alarm key. Its text-messaging feature allows alarms and messages to be sent and received by the user, and its color display offers features similar to the 4070 handset.
- 4145Ex Specifically developed for use in hazardous environments, such as chemical or oil processing plants, the 4145X can be used wherever flammable gases or potentially explosive dust may be present. Like the 4075, it offers text messaging capabilities that allow alarms and messages to be sent and received by the user.