- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
1400 Series Digital
1400 Series Digital
Designed to serve the needs of a wide range of business users, the 1400 Series Digital Deskphones offer a contemporary design with advanced audio technology and productivity enhancing features. These phones work with Avaya Aura® and Avaya IP Office.
Features and Benefits
The 1400 Series combines the best of past and present. Fixed keys—familiar to any phone user—provide easy access to the most common features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance and prompts for ease of use and efficiency.
Integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology deliver clear, clean audio that will satisfy even discerning users.
The phones’ streamlined industrial design gives the office a sleek businesslike look.
1400 Series Digital Deskphones have been engineered to adapt to a company’s growing needs. Easily attach headsets to the 1408 and 1416 models, and the 32-button expansion module for the 1416 can be programmed to deliver a wide range of features.
- 1403 Digital Deskphone Designed for visitors and other occasional users, this phone provides a simple, familiar interface that is ideal for common locations in offices, stockrooms, lobbies, or drop-in desks. The 1403 is compatible with Avaya IP Office only.
- 1408 Digital Deskphone Designed for cubicle workers, sales staff, and other users with relatively simple telephone needs, the 1408 delivers a straightforward, productivity enhancing interface.
- 1416 Digital Deskphone This deskphone is designed for receptionists, assistants, managers and other navigator users—people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers, and monitor several lines throughout a typical day. This phone provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons, improving productivity and eliminating the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
- Headsets Integral to Unified Communications solutions, headsets provide comfort, clarity, and mobility across all communication channels. Learn about the many leading vendors that have tested headsets and accessories for Avaya products through the Avaya DevConnect program.