- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Avaya 1210 IP Deskphone
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
1200 Series IP Deskphones
These IP Deskphones offer multiple softkeys, integrated speakerphones, advanced audio-quality technology for crystal-clear conversations, headset support, and an integrated Ethernet switch for single drop desktop wiring. Designed to serve a variety of business needs, they are easily customized for advanced users. The 1200 Series works with Avaya Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2100, and Business Communications Manager.
Features and Benefits
Avaya 1200 Series IP Deskphones offer an ergonomic design that lets you add a professional look to your office while freeing up valuable desktop space.
Every model has an integrated headset and two-way speakerphone to help executives and other employees multitask. Multiple softkeys give employees quick access to features and call data.
The 1200 Series leverages some of the latest technologies to deliver superior audio quality.
All models feature two-port 10/100 Ethernet switches to connect directly to users’ PCs. This capability dramatically reduces the costs of moves, adds, and changes. These phones come pre-programmed with the most common BCM features used by small to midsize businesses, and companies can customize settings with more than 400 telephony features.
- 1210 IP Deskphone This standard-level phone is a great choice for lobbies, lunch rooms, and other common areas. It comes pre-programmed with key features used by today’s businesses.
- 1220 IP Deskphone Ideal for office workers with moderate call activity, the 1220 is an intermediate-level phone that comes pre-programmed with key features. It offers four softkeys and six shortcut keys.
- 1230 IP Deskphone This premium-intermediate deskphone is best suited for power users—like managers, knowledge workers, and administrative assistants—with advanced communication needs. It has 10 programmable soft keys, and comes pre-programmed with key features.
- 1200 Series Expansion Module This module is available as an 18-button LED Key Expansion Module (KEM) that comes with paper labels, or as a 12-button LCD KEM that is self-labeling. Compatible with the 1220 and 1230 models, it delivers increased scalability for investment protection and expanded feature access for user flexibility.