- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (BCBSKC) Case Study
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
3rd. Phone Number :
1100 Series IP Deskphones
1100 Series IP Deskphones
Features and Benefits
Features like high-resolution displays, USB connectivity, and XAS and G-XAS application support give users productivity enhancing access to information and multimedia.
Integrated auto-sensing Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T switches with shared PC access (one LAN port and one PC port) help consolidate cable infrastructures. Power options, including 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), help cut costs further. Gigabit Ethernet switching helps future proof the investment.
A secure local tools menu provides access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics, and network statistics. The 1100 Series is upgradeable via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP).
These Deskphones feature message waiting, incoming call, and data messaging indicators, along with icon- and text-based keycaps.
- 1110 IP Deskphone This single-line, standard-level IP Deskphone is an ideal solution for knowledge workers with standard communication needs, and in schoolroom, main lobby or conference center environments. It integrates a fully backlit display, an IEEE 10/100 switch with LAN and PC ports and features the sleek, ergonomic design of the 1100 Series IP Deskphones.
- 1120E IP Deskphone Suitable for knowledge workers and administrative personnel, this multi-line, intermediate-level desktop phone delivers innovative features. These include a high-resolution grayscale display, an integrated 10/100/1000 switch with LAN and PC ports, and a standard USB port.
- 1140E IP Deskphone Designed for managers, executives, knowledge workers and senior administrative staff, this multi-line, professional-level desktop phone delivers enhanced communication capabilities, a large high-resolution graphical grayscale display, an IEEE 10/100/1000 switch with LAN and PC ports, an integrated Bluetooth audio gateway, and a standard USB port.
- 1150E IP Deskphone Specifically optimized for call-intensive environments such as IP Automatic Call Distributors and Contact Centers, the 1150E is a multi-line phone that features a large, high-resolution grayscale display, an IEEE 10/100/1000 switch with LAN and PC ports, an integrated Bluetooth audio gateway for agent support, and a standard USB connection.
- 1165E IP Deskphone This multi-line professional-level phone offers a high-resolution, fully-backlit QVGA color LCD display, an integrated Bluetooth audio gateway, and an integrated switch with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and PC ports.
- 1100 Series Expansion Module This module adds 18 self-programmable line/feature keys to the 1120E, 1140E, and 1150E IP Deskphones.