Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture
Recalculate Your Number
Avaya private cloud infrastructure helps cut downtime by simplifying how you configure, launch, and manage network access, applications, and devices.
Reap the Benefits of a Virtual Data Center
Learn how virtualization is turning the
data center into a competitive advantage.
Build the Network You Need
Now for Mobile Users
Avaya Unified Access brings together wired
and wireless to enhance application
performance and scalability of enterprise
networks, essential for the BYOD trend.
Gartner Magic Quadrant
Read the 2012 Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure.
Explore Products by Category
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
- Fabric Connect: This end-to-end virtualization capability enables creative and flexible network designs, allowing networks to evolve with a dynamic and demanding business environment and deliver substantial time-to-service improvements.
- Switch Clustering: This virtualization capability focuses on Switch pairs. It delivers a combination of superior availability, improved performance, and simplified design—all available on products that are fit-for-purpose in small, medium, or large network environments.
- Stackable Chassis: A virtualization technology for the Wiring Closet, this offers an exceptionally high feature level and value-for-money proposition, making these systems superior to competitive fixed-format alternatives, and many modular options.
- Distributed Top of Rack: A scale-out evolution of Stackable Chassis—in the number of devices networked and the capacity of the virtual backplane—this Data Center-centric virtualization technology delivers multi-hop low latency and therefore optimizes application performance.
- Unified Access: This integrates the wireless data plane directly into the high-performance wired networking infrastructure, completely decoupled from the classic WLAN components. In effect, this makes the hardware burden for switching WLAN traffic simply disappear.
- Avaya Collaboration Pods: These pre-integrated and pre-tested full application stack solutions bundle VENA technologies with VMware-compliant servers, EMC storage arrays, and Avaya Aura® real-time applications. They also include common management, orchestration, and support.
- Authenticated Access: We combine the requirements of profile-based network access control and host integrity checking, helping ensure that only the right people gain access, using only devices proven compliant with corporate standards.
- Orchestration and Management: This suite of unified network management tools, including the Avaya Virtualization Provisioning Service, help automate service provisioning and provide an end-to-end view of the entire virtualized Data Center.