Carroll University in Waukesha, Wisconsin, has deployed Avaya web.alive™ to create a highly professional virtual environment for training, collaboration, and relationship-building.
- Needed a way to continue growing the Learning Commons without requiring additional real estate
- To meet student demand for information, collaboration, and tutoring, this service had to expand beyond available space and time constraints for anywhere, anytime accessibility
- Other University departments were looking to use advanced communications technologies to expand and improve services, while improving costs
Avaya web.alive™ 3D online, on-demand, interactive virtual conferencing, and collaboration environment.
- Cost savings on travel for International Studies program – $11,400 saved on travel costs for two programs alone – plus participation for virtual presentation was 200% of comparable in-person events
- Supports exponential growth of the University’s Learning Commons without requiring additional physical space
- Provides a highly effective training venue for adjunct faculty
- Enables faculty advising and Career Services with many other uses under consideration
- Improves productivity and collaboration
- Enhances the University’s tech-savvy image