For Immediate Release:07 Mar 2013
- Keynotes, panel sessions, live demos and more tie enterprise innovations to real-world results from the leader in open Unified Communications and Collaboration
Santa Clara, CA – Thursday, March 7, 2013 – As businesses seek new ways to extend and deepen relationships between highly mobile, device-fluent employees and their equally mobile device-fluent customers and suppliers, delivering a seamless, Connected Experience has never been more important. To create this connected experience, enterprises need secure, easy to use, reliable, affordable solutions that can flexibly accommodate business dynamics and deliver measurable benefits to the enterprise.
During his keynote speech and fireside chat at Enterprise Connect 2013, Avaya President and CEO, Kevin Kennedy will share insights into the advantages of the truly Connected Experience along with the key steps and considerations for achieving the maximum benefits for enterprises and end users. Kennedy’s keynote and fireside chat will be held on Tuesday, March 19, 11:00-11:30 am Eastern at the Gaylord Palms, Kissimmee, Florida.
The Connected Experience will also be reflected in the Avaya Booth # 1005 on the exhibit floor. Here, attendees can have hands-on demonstrations with experts representing products and services that are available today from Avaya’s innovative Collaboration, Unified Communications, Customer Experience Management and Networking portfolios. For a glimpse into the not-too-distant future, the Avaya Innovation Lounge is back by popular demand for invitation-only guests.
Avaya executives will also be featured in several speaking roles in a variety of sessions during the conference, including:
Monday, March 18
- Contact Center Market Update and Executive Forum - Mark de la Vega, vice president and general manager, Worldwide Contact Center Business, Avaya – 9:00-10:45 am
- WebRTC for the Enterprise - Val Matula, senior director, Multimedia Research, Avaya Labs -- 11:00-noon
- UC Summit: Is UC Moving Toward a New Plateau -- or Towards a Cliff? - Gary Barnett, SVP and President, Collaboration Platforms, Avaya --11:00-12:00 noon
- Leveraging WebtRTC for Videoconferencing – Bob Romano, vice president, Radvision - 2:00-3:00 pm
- Enterprise Communications Platform RFP – Robert McMaher, consulting systems engineer, Avaya -- 2:00-5:00 pm
- UC Federation: Prospects and Importance – David Chavez, vice president and CTO, Avaya -3:15-4:00 pm
Tuesday, March 19
- Keynote and Fireside Chat -- Kevin J. Kennedy, president and CEO, Avaya – 11:00-11:30 am
- Avaya Customer Experience Management Solutions – Laura Bassett, director, CEM product marketing 1:30-2:15 pm
- UC Interoperability- What’s Real and What’s Not -- Greg Weber, director, Office of the CTO, Avaya – 1:30-2:15 pm
- Tablet Tactics: What We’ve Learned about Tablets in the Enterprise – Allan Mendelsohn, director, Avaya 1:30-2:15 pm
- RFP: Cloud-Based UC Services – Lee Koelbl, manager, Avaya Client Services – 2:30-5:30 pm
- RFP: UC Without Buying a New PBX – Allan Mendelsohn, director, Avaya – 2:30-5:30 pm
- Mobile Video – What’s the Big Deal? – Bob Romano, vice president, Radvision – 3:45–4:30 pm
- New Tools for the Contact Center – Social and Analytics – Tyra Hattersley, consultant, Avaya 8:00-8:45 am
Enterprise Connect is the industry's premier event for systems, software, services, applications for enterprise communications and collaboration and will be held from March 18-21 at the Gaylord Palms, Kissimmee, Florida.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov . Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.