- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal
- Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer
- Callback Assist
- Media Processing Server
- Proactive Outreach Manager
- Proactive Contact
Avaya MPS FP2 Solution Brief
Contact Center Business Planning Guide
Connect with Us
01483 308 000
Media Processing Server
Media Processing Server 1000 is a self-service solution for designed for carriers, enterprise and hosted service providers. Ideal for mission-critical installations requiring continuous availability and high transaction throughput, it provides automated transaction handling and application-controlled call handling. These capabilities are uniquely combined in an integrated, non-blocking system. The Media Processing Server 1000 supports comprehensive networking and data communication.
Features and Benefits
Nuance 9 Speech Engine
Nuance 9 is the latest Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) speech engine from Nuance. Nuance 9 is centered on three categories: 1) accuracy, 2) reliability and 3) ease of use and maintenance.
Media Processing Server Developer is a graphical application development tool used to create and test interactive self-service applications in Media Processing Server environments.
Oracle 11g Client
Oracle 11g client is a data management solution ideally suited to the needs of mid-sized businesses.
Advanced Speech Solutions
Making use of the MPS advanced speech capabilities such as Natural Language, Text-to-Speech and Speaker Verification, organizations are able to confront their challenges head on.
CCT is an application development solution that facilitates the integration of contact center solutions with other business and communication applications such as customer relationship management systems, intelligent call management applications and third party computer telephony integration solutions.
- VoiceXML VoiceXML allows a user to interact with the Internet through voice-recognition technology.
- CCXML CCXML is an XML-based language designed to provide telephony call control support for VoiceXML and other dialogue systems.
- Multi-Vendor Platform MPS supports OEM servers from several vendors such as Oracle (Sun), IBM, and HP, and also embraces multiple 3rd party speech vendors such as Nuance and Loquendo as well as several regional speech vendors via an open MRCP interface.
- Open APIs Open APIs enable computer applications to communicate with one another over standard interfaces using agreed upon methods.
- Service Creation Environment (SCE) Service Creation Environment is a full life cycle graphical development tool for designing, implementing, testing and documenting VoiceXML and CCXML applications.