- Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture
Fit For Purpose Data Center Networking
Network Virtualization using Shortest Path Bridging and IP/SPB
The Single-Vendor Network Myth: Changing Perceptions
Connect with Us
01483 308 000
Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture
Features and Benefits
Building on the numerous advantages that SPB provides for L2 connectivity, Avaya leverages the versatility of IS-IS to also extend and distribute L3 Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) instances. No additional protocol support is required to implement this functionality, simply map the VRF instances to the appropriate service ID. The network now operates as a fully functioning L2 and L3 domain.
Another example of fit-for-purpose networking is the ability to implement selective routing between virtual networks. Inter-network routing provides for effective and highly granular control of traffic flows between separate networks. Typical examples include facilitating north-south traffic between user and business applications, and the placement of firewalls or other Application Delivery Controllers.
- Virtual Services Platform 9000 Virtual Services Platform is an advanced hardware platform that delivers the highest levels of performance, scalability, high-speed port density, and reliability for demanding, large scale data center and campus core deployments.
- Ethernet Routing Switch 8000 Series This versatile range of Ethernet routing switches provides medium to large enterprises with high levels of performance and reliability suitable for core, wiring closet, and data center applications.
- Avaya Data Solutions Management This fully integrated suite of tools provides unified management capabilities across data and voice networks—including switches, routers, and call servers.
- Wireless LAN 8100 Series Combining the latest industry 802.11n standards with a truly unified wireless/wired architecture, the WLAN 8011 Series combines access points, controllers and management software that delivers a wide range of benefits.